Home energy efficiency
How energy efficient is your home?
Have you had your home checked for energy efficiency?
In many cases there are low cost improvements that can be made to your home that can reduce the cost of your utility bills. You would also be reducing your harmful impact on the environment.
We can check your home for sources of energy and water waste and can suggest improvements.
Many of these improvements we can carry out for you and for others we can suggest a reputable specialist.
Some of the key improvements that can be made are:
- Energy efficient lighting and controls
- Improved heating controls
- Cavity or solid wall insulation*
- Loft insulation
- Double* or secondary glazing
- Draught exclusion
- A modern boiler*
- Water saving devices for showers, toilets and taps
- Rainwater storage and pumping
- Air-sourced heatpump heating*
Please contact us to arrange a no-obligation survey.
* for these solutions we can suggest a suitable specialist